Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Our Funny Foster Dog Mack- Bird Chasing Vertically

Here's that fun video of Mack who we discovered loves to chase birds. Normally, dogs run on the ground and chase birds. Well, Mack has a different idea. He apparently likes to try and attack vertically and spent about 15 minutes at lunchtime one day trying to climb the tree in our backyard
SEE THE VIDEO ON THIS LINK (or below)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJrJVQMCck&feature=youtu.be

 
MORE INFO ON HOW TO ADOPT MACK:
Little 10 pound Mack, a black and tan mini-dachshund available for adoption from Coast-to-Coast Dachshund Rescue, enjoyed spending time chasing birds (and trying to climb a tree!). He's a great companion looking for a fur-ever home.
Are you looking for the perfect dachshund companion? You've found him!
MEET MACK-A MINI-DACHSHUND NEEDING A LOVING HOME
Hi - My name is Mack and I want to be your little boy! I'm a very calm, obedient, housebroken, black and tan mini dachshund, just 810 pounds who needs a loving forever home. If your dogs bark, he'll bark with them, but won't start it. He knows enough to bark to get you to open a door, too.
A COMPANION WITH OTHER DOGS - Got another dog? No Problem! I love them!
**TOYS ARE AWESOME -I love baskets of toys and take them out and play with them- especially the squeaker toys and stuffed animals. I'm not big on bones.
**SLEEPING - I LOVE IT! - Blankets, Blankets!! I love my bed and blankets, and go to bed and sleep through the night. I don't make a fuss and sleep through the night! I sleep in human beds, too! I also like sleeping in the sunshine when it comes through the window and shines on the carpet.
**OUT AND ABOUT/COMMANDS - I know some commands, especially "Come, Mack!" and love to go out in a fenced backyard and explore or go for a walk.
**A HEALTHY BOY - I am up-to-date on my shots and in very good health. When I arrived at the rescue I had some teeth removed so I love soft dog food and soft treats.
**GOOD TABLE MANNERS! - My table manners are good. I take my time and I am never in a rush, even when I am enjoying a bully stick or beef bone.
MICROCHIPPED, TOO! -
I'm microchipped, so the address needs to be changed when I get to my forever home.
**WHAT I WANT - I want to be your best friend. Your cuddler. If you lay on the floor with your human legs stretched out, I'll crawl on top of them and stretch out so we can be together. I want to be your perfect dachshund companion - I have a $150 adoption fee.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Current Guardian: Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue Phone: 443-858-1779 Email: rgutro@hotmail.com / Maryland

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy