Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Tom!

One of our few normal pictures
TOM!!!!
Today, Nov. 23rd marks the birthday of the love of my life. Tom celebrates another  year today (I won't tell you what year it is). But I knew he was the one since the day I met him.   He's funny, quirky, loves dogs, is an amazing architect who never runs out of ways to improve the house and yard, he cleans like Mr. Monk, we're in total agreement about food, politics, (no) religions, clothes, travel, etc. Our differences are strengths that make us complete. It's a rare thing to find the love of your life, and I'm thankful for him every day (except when he says I didn't clean something well-enough. LOL).  Seriously, wish him a happy birthday today, and as our friend Beth says, "Do it with smudges for Tom." 
   Here are some fun pictures to celebrate!   - Rob


A fav pic from England

Our kids


With Tom's folks


Fixing something as usual!

Ready for travel!

Tom could've written this
Tom's grin

With Rob's family

With Darby and Isabella

Smooching Tyler

A serious Ghost investigation

The Downton Abbey Exhibit with Cristina

Wedding fun with Steve and Jane

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy