Wednesday, February 19, 2014

House Project! Painting the Den

The original color about to be replaced
Tom picked out a new color for the den and it was transformed to a nice Sage color. Of course, I'm (Rob) color-blind and don't really know what it is, but I like it. I think it warms the room.
  Tom hired an amazing guy named Francisco, who came in with one co-worker and they had 2 coats done in a day that included spackling and smoothing walls, doing trim, etc. What an amazing job! What do you think?


LATER BLOG: Painting the Upstairs
The new "Sage" color!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy