Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Slight Change in the Blog

Tyler snoozing upside-down!
I haven't been seeing the amount of spammed comments that have hit our blog, and when I checked today there were about 600 Spam comments, saying how they like the blog and asking to check out their website.
  Because this blog sends comments to our emails, Tom's email was deluged with them (for some reason mine was not getting them), so I had to delete the Comment section, sadly.
  I can't understand why people choose to use other's blogs and destroy things for other people. It really ticks me off that 600 stupid, thoughtless people can prevent friends and visitors from leaving a comment on something they feel interesting. Sigh.  - If you have a comment you can email me.    Meanwhile, I'll continue to post these on facebook.
  Because I didn't want this blog to be a downer, I thought I'd include this cute photo of our foster pup Tyler sleeping upside down, with his little back feet up. :)


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy