Saturday, January 19, 2013

Great Book: To Fetch a Thief - Chet and Bernie Mysteries

I just finished reading the book "To Fetch a Thief" - one of the mysteries in the series of the "Chet and Bernie" mysteries, and it was AWESOME!
  - Bernie is the detective, and Chet is his Border Collie, who narrates each adventure. Told from the dog's perspective, this is a great series!! This is the 2nd I've read, and I'm totally hooked.
   I read the first book, "Dog On It" two years ago and loved it. Although this is a series, I don't think you need to read that one first. I'll definitely be reading the rest of them. 
   Here's a Summary from the publisher:  In the third book in the brilliant New York Times bestselling series featuring a lovable and wise dog narrator, Chet and Bernie go under the big top to solve the most unlikely missing persons (and animals!) case ever.
  CHECK OUT THE BLOG: Chet the Dog has a blog, too:
http://www.chetthedog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy