Saturday, January 5, 2013

Joke of the Week

Thanks to Cathy in PA for this one: 
 

A guy named Mike called into work and said to his boss, "I can't come to work today, I'm really sick. I've got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt."

The boss  replied, "But I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife ask and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and then I can go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Mike calls his boss back. 'I did what ya said and I feel great. I'll be at work soon. By the way, you've got a nice house."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy