Thursday, September 18, 2008

Political Test Yourself - ABC News Test- Which Candidate Do You Agree With More?

Here's a test that Tom sent to me, to see where I fall in agreement with the candidates. It will give you some idea about which political candidate falls more in line with your beliefs.
There are 13 sets of quotes. Read them carefully and click on the one you agree with most. It's a close race, so maybe this will help! I wound up with 11 of 13 for Obama. That's all I'll say, as I've decided not to talk politics this year (it's dangerous ground) HOWEVER, this is a Tool to help YOU! Here's the URL. Just Copy and Paste it in another browser: Http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy