Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Weekend Patio Work and Gardening



Sunday was a beatiful day outside, sunny and 86F so Tom finished the third and final side of framing the patio roof, so we can paint it and screen it! It took about 4 hours.

While Tom was finishing up the side of the patio today, Sunday, I was in charge of planting and dog washing!
This morning, we bought 10 creeping juniper shrubs and it was my job to plant them near our backyard shed. I did that and washed the dogs, so Dolly and Franklin were sparkling clean! I used a dog shampoo that smells like strawberries - we bought it in Target and I recommend it.
We finshed around 4:30pm, cleaned up and met Tom's folks for dinner - what a way to end a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy