Tuesday, September 16, 2008

UPDATE: Dolly's Surgery Date - Today - Still Waiting 3:20pm

It's 3:20 pm on Wed. Sept. 17th and I'm STILL waiting for a call from the Vet hospital about Dolly. Talk about high anxiety...

9/17/08 - UPDATE: I checked Dolly into the Anne Arundel Emergency Veterinary Hospital this morning at 7:30am. Franklin was with us, of course, and HE was the one that was shaking and scared. Dolly just stood around waiting until she was checked in. Of course, when they took her in the back and I turned to leave I was a tearful mess. I'll be on edge all day today until the doctor calls after Dolly wakes up after her surgery.

9/16/08- I took Dolly (and of course Franklin) to the Anne Arundel Veterinary Hospital for the second consult on her "vaginal stricture" today, and the doctor (who was really nice) confirmed it. So, tomorrow I check Dolly in for surgery in the early morning. She'll have to stay overnight, and when she comes home, has to wear those unbearably uncomfortable "elizabethian collars." Tomorrow I'll be on edge.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy