Thursday, October 26, 2023

Had an Amazing Event at Lakes Region Humane Society!

The  Lakes Region Humane Society (LRHS) in Ossipee, New Hampshire hosted me for the 5th year to give my lecture "Pets and the Afterlife: How pets communicate from spirit," and it was special. In fact, in today's blog you'll read how 2 dogs in spirit jumped into my vehicle to ensure their pet parents knew they are still around.

I give lectures to animal rescues as a fundraiser (they keep all the proceeds) and bring healing to grieving pet parents. This past October 14, I gave a lecture to an amazing group, many of whom had their own experiences! Today's blog is about this experience!

 


LRHS really appreciates donations! You can reach them at https://lrhs.net/home/ or Phone: (603) 539-1077. LRHS is located at 11 Old Rte 28, Ossipee, NH 03864.There are adoptions, events, lost and found pets, education, a foster program (they always need fosters), a Wish List for food, supplies, cash, and more. Please help them out!



The event this year was especially moving for me. I was able to share incredible messages from cats, dogs, and other domesticated pets. We laughed, cried, and felt relief from everyone who shared their own experiences.

On my drive over to the event, a black labrador retriever and a German shepherd showed up in spirit in my pickup truck to let me know they were coming as a message to their pet parents who would be at the event. One woman confirmed she had both types of dogs, while there were others who had black labs who passed. Those spirits were for all of those people, but especially the woman who had both!


This year published my Pets and the Afterlife 4: Spirit Cats book.
So many amazing experiences were shared! It was great to hear from a woman in attendance that she felt her cat in spirit sleeping against her thigh. Others reported seeing dogs that resembled their dogs in spirit. One person heard their dog bark after the dog passed. Another person shared a dream that their dog had healed in spirit. So many wonderful, healing experiences.
Coming back in 2024! Lakes Region Humane Society and I have already booked a return appearance for Oct 12, 2024, so you have 11 months to reserve it on your calendar!
(Photo: This is New Hampshire in October- on my drive home. Stunning colors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy