Monday, February 12, 2018

Rob's 5th Book Almost Done!

Cover of Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation
If you wonder what has consumed a lot of our time since last summer, its that I've been working on my next book, and Tom has been editing.  My 5th paranormal book is almost done. All of the edits have been incorporated into "Ghosts of England: On a Medium's Vacation" and this past weekend I (Rob) submitted it for review. Today I got the review back and ordered Proofs for final edits. 
   The book is about the many ghosts that Tom and I met during our two vacations in England... and there were a lot! 

THE BEST EDITORS, EVER: I'm so grateful for my editors who added British history to better frame the experiences, and provided great edits. Tom, being an "amateur historian" on the Tudors was critical to the edits, as was our friend Anne Marie Clarke who owns Across the Pond Vacations (and who arranged both of our amazing trips to England). 
Tom and Rob at Sudeley Castle, England

  NEXT STEP: We'll get a couple of proof copies this coming Friday, review them and input the edits to the book. Once we review it again, I plan to publish March 1 (since I have a big paranormal event in late March). Will keep you posted.- Rob

  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy