Friday, February 23, 2018

How to Get lifesaving dog food recall alerts

If you have adopted a dog or dogs, as we do, you want to keep up on food or treat recalls. Here's a way to do it. 

The Dog Food Advisor is a public service website designed to help you make a more informed decision when buying dog food. It provides lists of Food and Treat recalls on the page: https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

You can now get lifesaving dog food recall alerts anytime there's a recall event in the U.S. or Canada. You'll also get tips and ideas to help you feed your dog better and safer.
To subscribe by Email, go to:
https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall-alerts/


ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF THE WEBSITE: 
My name is Mike Sagman — and I love dogs.

Mike Sagman and Bailey
Mike and Bailey
And if you love your dog as much as I love mine, you’re probably concerned about how to find a safe and healthy food to nourish her. What’s more, you’d probably like to know a little about me and how my website can help you.
I’m a graduate of the Medical College of Virginia with a doctorate in dental surgery.
My undergraduate studies include a major in chemistry and a minor in biology.
In addition to my dental school studies in human nutrition, I’ve also cultivated a personal passion for canine nutrition, too.
Our current team includes two dedicated research assistants, an experienced social media admin as well as one extraordinarily knowledgeable (and generous) veterinarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy