Monday, October 3, 2016

The Ghost and the Femme Fatale (Haunted Bookshop Mysteries, No. 4)May 6, 2008 by Alice Kimberly and Cleo Coyle

Another great "Haunted Bookshop Mystery" - "Ghost and the Femme Fatale" - This is the fourth
book in the series by Alice Kimberly and I loved it. It kept me guessing right until the end.
   The main characters include Penelope Thornton-McClure, co-owner of a book shop in Rhode Island, and the ghost of a P.I. who was killed in the 1940s in her bookshop. Together they solve murder mysteries.
  I REALLY enjoyed this and highly recommend it. 

BOOK SUMMARY: The local Film Noir festival takes a dark turn when a legendary femme fatale is nearly killed. Now, bookstore owner Penelope Thornton-McClure enlists the help of Jack Shepard, P.I.--even though he and his license expired more than fifty years ago.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy