Sunday, March 20, 2016

Part 2: More Examples of Stupidity from Lazy Employees

Since everyone laughs at the stupidity of people and the postings earlier this week were a hit, here's Part 1 of 2 that features more people that can't do their jobs!
 This is part 2 of Examples of Stupidity from Lazy Workers

  • 9. It's not my job to line this ad. - It's supposed to say "The Martian" (movie)

    0d35ay7
    Image: Imgur, balducien
  • 10. It's not my job to line this manhole cover up.

    Zue0llt
    Image: Imgur, LittleDeadBrain
  • 11. It's not my job to make sure the path lines up with the fence.

    Ohd9ha9
    Image: Imgur, spinagon
  • 12. It's not my job to make sure people can safely use this bike lock.

    2tvhkiy
    Image: Imgur, Thigers
  • 13. It's not my job to move the road.

    Sdzsl3m
    Image: Imgur, seriousfart
  • 14. It's not my job to move the path. (This is Rob's Favorite)

    Slynnwg
    Image: Imgur, seriousfart
  • 15. It's not my job to landscape.

    Nvxdimn
    Image: Imgur, Reddit
  • 16. It's not my job to move rocks.

    Kxpblme
    Image: Imgur, seriousfart
  • 17. Whatever, it works.

    O6doe
Show As Gallery

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy