Saturday, March 26, 2016

Crusoe the Easter Bunny Dachshund!

Crusoe as an Easter Bunny.Cr: celebritydachshund.com
In honor of Easter, Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund dressed up as the Easter Bunny to
celebrate.  Below is a short video of him.

WHO IS CRUSOE?   crusoe-book-nytimes-bestsellerMy name is Crusoe and I am a miniature black and tan dachshund. But don’t take ‘miniature’ too much to heart. I was named after Robinson Crusoe for my deep sense of adventure and my natural ability to instill fascination in the public eye. My tagline is “the wiener dog who thinks he’s more of a celebrity than he really is”, but I think at this point I pretty much am a celebrity! You can read about me in the news here.
On multiple occasions vets have said I am the most muscular wiener dog they’ve ever seen. Just sayin’.

I’m also the author of the self-titled, New York Times Bestselling book!  Learn more about the book here.

 You'll LOVE Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund's adventures at
http://facebook.com/crusoedachshund
www.celebritydachshund.com/

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/NaVRluwSg34

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy