Saturday, December 5, 2015

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund Book Tour: Part 3: All Aboard!

 This is Part 3 (and a snippet) of Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund's Book Tour Adventure. He looks like our Tyler. He's been on a tour promoting his latest book. This is a reprint from his latest blog.  Check out his FULL ADVENTURES at http://www.celebritydachshund.com
We were headed somewhere very cool – the Travel Town Museum in Griffith Park; a neat little place where you can learn about the history of LA and its roots in the railroad system, allowing you to  see and read about some old locomotives, and of course, take a little miniature train ride around the premises!

They knew a celebrity was coming to visit… but what they didn’t know was that I was already a self-proclaimed train conductor!
Crusoe the Train Conductor
And I have a keen eye for detail.
For one thing, I noticed that the railroad workers were digging in all the wrong places, so I hopped over the tracks to go show them how it’s done.
Crusoe Dachshund Travel Town LA
Without even asking, I joined in the work crew, setting a sharp example as to where we need be diggin’.
Can you believe these tracks are some hundred years old?! I’m digging up pieces of history!
Crusoe Working on the Railroad
They all stopped to watch me. I like to think that they were keenly observing my example, but I’m sure they were just staring dumbfoundedly at my muscles, glistening in my own
sweatshiny fur.
When we got the tracks patched up, I was finally confident enough to commence my train ride with the guests. Allllll aboard!

NEXT: CRUSOE ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

 VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6tH17kl0Q

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy