Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mom Beyer's 90th Birthday Bash!

Mom Beyer Walks in (white top)
On Sunday, August 24th we attended our friend Mom Jill Beyer's surprise 90th birthday party at a local restaurant. It was a surprise hosted by her (adult) children: Jim, Lisa, Ralph and Nancy. I (Rob) have known Jim and his family for over 20 years and my mom LOVED spending time with Jill whenever she visited.
Rob and Jill's daughterLisa
The beautiful cake 
  It was great to see everyone and Jill looked outstanding. I know that my mom was there in spirit, because she loved to laugh with Jill whenever they were together (they had several shopping experiences over the years).
Birthday girl in the center 
  The restaurant was wonderful and it was a catered event with cake, too!  What a wonderful tribute to an amazing woman who raised 4 amazing kids!
Jill's son Ralph gives a great talk





Jill's son Jim looks to see if there's more wine! :) 

Tom and Rob 


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy