Sunday, September 28, 2014

New England Pet Expo: Spirit of a French Bulldog Sends Clear Message

Last weekend I went to the Boston area where I had a booth and talked about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" at the New England Pet Expo in Wilmington, Massachusetts. The day was very busy and I met some great people and dogs and heard some amazing stories. This blog will highlight some of both!

Donna was excited to get a message from her late dog Basil
SPIRIT OF A FRENCH BULLDOG SENDS A CLEAR  MESSAGE - It didn't take long for the first dog's spirit to send a message to his mom. A woman named Donna came to my booth and talked with me and Ruthie Larkin (the Beantown Medium) about the passing of her black french bulldog, Basil. She said that she was looking for a sign from Basil and missed him more than anything.   Donna felt comfort from learning some of the ways that dogs will communicate from the other side. No sooner than I told her that dogs will sometimes lead to their pet parents other dogs that look just like them  - than a Black French Bulldog came marching down the aisle toward Donna!
  Clearly Basil orchestrated his doppelganger's appearance while Donna was at our booth, and right after I told her about pets use doppelgangers to tell their parents that they are still with them in spirit. It was amazing!
Ruthie Larkin at the booth!




Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy