Thursday, September 25, 2014

Morning Adventure of the "Poo Shoes"!

Being a dog dad sometimes means surprises, especially when you're tail walking
your 10 year old Dachshund outside in the backyard in the dark at 4:30am when you get up. Tom and I pick up the dogs' business every night, and occasionally we miss one. Well, this morning I (Rob) apparently found it on my sneaker, but didn't realize it until the sun came up at 7am when I took the kids outside again. 
  When I stepped out into the ceramic tiled sun porch I noticed human footprints... Uh-Oh!  Yeah, I hit something hidden in the grass on target. Darn it!!!  
   Fortunately, we take our shoes and sneakers off before coming into the main house, so the kitchen was saved. Anyway, that meant wiping down the floor with toilet paper and flushing it. Then I grabbed the mop and mopped the floor this morning and cleaned my sneakers. 
  THEN I took the kids out again, being extra careful (and picking up the "Stealth poo."  :) 
Off to a flying start today! 
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy