Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mary Ann's visit: Part 3: Fort Mc Henry, Baltimore/ Ghostly Encounters


Fort McHenry is a National Park Service Historic Site in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. This fort is surrounded by water on three sides, and has wonderful grounds to enjoy outside the fort. The National Park Service manages the park, and has a great new visitor's center with an amazing museum and displays showing the history of the fort. There's also a fantastic short film that explains how the Star Spangled Banner was written by Francis Scott Key, as a result of his observations during a ship battle in the War of 1812. For more information about the park, visit: www.nps.gov/fomc/

ROB'S VIDEO TESTIMONIAL OF GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER - Both  Tom and I had ghostly experiences at Fort Mc Henry - just as we did at the Hampton Mansion earlier in the day. Barracks Number 2 was a particularly active location. Here's a short video that I made after going into Barracks Number 2. It was in this room that I experienced stabbing pain in my side, and a ghost that died in that room was telling me that he had shrapnel in his side when he passed.



SECOND GHOSTLY EXPERIENCE - When I went into the adjoining room, I had another ghostly experience and made the second video. It was in this room that both Tom and I experienced light-headedness as we walked into the door and to the left. When I panned the camera - in the exact spot of the dizziness, the transmission of the camera became scrambled. That's because there was a ghost standing in that very spot. It was perhaps in this spot that he died - and he doesn't realize that he's dead and needs to cross over.





Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy