Friday, May 24, 2013

"Man of Steel" - Trailer #3 !

The Superman film "Man of Steel" comes out June 14th, and stars hunky Henry Cavill. That's a double treat for us. Henry was in the Tudors series as Henry VIII's best friend and we were fans then.
This new trailer is incredible. As a big Superman fan, I can't wait to see the film.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy