Monday, September 14, 2009

Home Needed for Lilly- a sweet Blue Tick Hound

HELLO!  My name is LILLY and I hope that YOU would like for ME to come and take care of YOU! Even though I am only three years old, I am very, very good at loving and giving lots and lots of affection. I will teach you how to get the BEST ear rubbing ever. I'm very good at helping around the house too. I will follow you everywhere and keep you company. If you are chilly, I will sit next to you and lay my head in your lap for warmth. You'll get nothing but compliments on your cooking because I truly enjoy my meals. Shopping for fun girly things is one of my favorite things to do...or we could just go for walks. Meeting people is another especially fun thing I like to do I hope that you have a car...because there is nothing like going for a ride and letting the wind flap my soft, adorable ears. So if you are looking for someone to love you...love you and love you even more...I am your girl. Oh, just one other little minor detail. I am blind (or very farsighted)...but if YOU don't mind...I surely don't. I am very, very smart and I will learn my way around your house and fenced yard very quickly. If you help me learn your stairs, I will remember them and pretty quickly I'll be able to go up and down them all on my own. Children adore me and I love children too. Maybe you have another puppy dog in your family that will be my friend and like to play with me. I have the best time playing. Well, I guess that about says it all. I hope that YOU need ME to take care of you and love you. If you will be my eyes, I will be your heart!

For more information, please contact Sarah Noone Scheele at snscheele@verizon.net

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy