Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Have Something to Look Forward to: Comic Books and Ghost Whisperer

I always look forward to comic book day on Wednesdays  to get me through the week. I think that we all need something to look forward to mid-week, whether its going out to dinner on Wednesdays, or getting comic books. :)
COMICS AND SUPERHEROES- I still collect them, and they're written for adults. (there are separate ones for kids). It lLooks like another awesome week - with Blackest Night #3!! - Cap #3, Batman and Robin #4 and Batgirl #2 look great.   There's a new comic book coming out this week from Darkhorse comics called  "Beasts of Burden" - and the premise is dogs with intelligence solving spooky mysteries. Sounds right up my alley.  Speaking of, our dogs, Dolly and Franklin are all healthy again.   
GHOST WHISPERER - We got into the habit now of watching GHOST Whisperer reruns on the ION network at 8pm EDT Mon, Tues and Wednesday. LOVE that show (can't you tell?) 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy