Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Pain in the Neck with a LOT of connections


Today was my first treatment at the chiropractor for my neck pain. I can only move my head to the left about 20 degrees without pain, and you're supposed to be able to move it parallel to your shoulder! (90 degrees and pain free). So, as much as I hate admitting I'm getting old, I signed off on 12 visits over the next month. The doc cracked my back like it hasn't ever been cracked with a loud "snap" but it felt good.
I was shown this chart pictured here, and realized that spinal alignment and the nerves around it are connected to symptoms of allergies, asthma, headaches, numbness in arms (all of which I have), and so much more. Wow. If this works, I'll let you know. I'd love to be less allergic to pollens, and not have numbness in my arms any more. CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy