Thursday, May 15, 2008

Politics- Makes no sense sometimes

We just read that former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards endorsed Sen. Barack Obama on Wednesday at a campaign event in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This was the same John Edwards totally skewered while on the campaign trail for lack of experience to social programs that will not fiscally work. We don’t get it. We don’t understand his motivation unless, he’s thinking Obama will win the nomination and make him his running mate. We're very disappointed in John Edwards.
We think it's fascinating how a politician can be so totally opposite his running mate, only after losing the candidacy, endorse him simply because he's currently leading in delegates.
Anyway, I like Obama and I'm a democrat (because I love everyone) -but I worry that he can't carry us to the White House because the blue collar workers, older Americans (and there are more of us), and low-middle income folks, haven't been identifying with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy