Monday, May 5, 2008

Iron Man - A Good superhero movie!

Tom and I got to see the new superhero movie "IRON MAN" on Sunday afternoon!
"Iron Man" stars Robert Downey Jr. as billionaire industrialist and playboy Tony Stark, who wrestles with a mid-life crisis as he invents a high-tech suit of armor that transforms him into a superhero. Downey gave a great performance and really added charm and humor to a character who in the comic books has always been too stiff for my liking (which is why I never collected Iron Man comics). However, Downey's modification of "Tony Stark's" personality was great! This is a movie to see- Very well done, and ties story and origin into modern day Afghanistan, arms deals... just see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy