Monday, May 5, 2008

Cell Phone Replaced

No one turned in my cell phone to the Maryland Science Center- so obviously, someone walked off with it, sadly. Such a poor reflection on humanity. Anyway, I had to buy a new phone late Sat. night, and was able to keep the same number fortunately. Cell phone companies (mine is T-Mobile) are now really good about preventing thieves from using your phone if you call 'em immediately like I did. So, I'm another $125 in the hole - but at least I can talk to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy