Friday, November 13, 2020

Dolly's Memorial Acknowledgement

Since our Weimaraner, Dolly passed on Oct. 22, she's been really active in letting us know
she's still very much around. She came through again, with my mom's help. 

On Nov. 10, I sat at the computer to order a granite memorial marker for Dolly and opened the website the Comfort Company. It is the same website where we ordered granite memorials for Franklin, Sprite and Buzz. The company takes a photo and etches it into the granite using laser, and incorporates brief text you provide.

Right after I opened the website, I brought up a country music station on-line. The song that played immediately was Dolly Parton's "Here You Come Again." Dolly was acknowledging her memorial and sending thanks. The song was also an indication my mom was here with her (because it was my mom's favorite Dolly Parton song). The same thing happened in October.

1 comment:

  1. I find your pet posts comforting Rob. Thank you for reminding us that our pets are always with us.

    ReplyDelete

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy