Friday, October 30, 2020

Dolly'Tells a Medium Which Spirits Greeted Her

During the early morning of Dolly's last day with us in the physical world, she and I had the oddest experience. We BOTH saw who in spirit was going to be waiting for her on the other side! I won't forget it. What's more, is that my friend Troy, also a medium texted me the next day and had no idea of my experience. Here's the story: 

(Photo: Dolly wearing her shark costume in 2018)

Spirit Visitors Overnight

Every night since our Dachshund Franklin passed, Dolly had difficulty sleeping alone in the kitchen. So, I always tossed blankets on the kitchen floor and lay with her until she fell asleep each night. On that last night, our youngest Dachshund, Tyler (who was bonded with Dolly) and I stayed together next to Dolly the entire night. At around 3 am, Dolly lifted her head high and stared at the door to the laundry room and den. She wouldn't move despite my attempts to get her to lay back down. Finally, I turned and looked at the door and saw the spirits of my mom and dad, our friend Ed, Franklin, Buzz and Sprite standing there. That's when I knew that helping her cross over was the right thing to do. 

Troy's Amazing Messages from Dolly

Our pets find ways to give us messages when we are grieving. My friend Troy is a medium with me in the Inspired Ghost Tracking Group. He sent me several texts the next morning after only seeing a brief note I put up on Facebook that Dolly passed. Troy said he was channeling Dolly, and wrote

"She has already been connected to and greeted by the other dogs (Franklin, Sprite and Buzz in spirit). I sense 3-4 people with her including a mother figure and 2 males." 

I was astounded. That was my mom and dad, and Ed, and our 3 dogs in spirit who all came to me and Dolly in the kitchen early in the morning of her passing!


1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't have expected anything less, sweet girl was so loved. She is running around like a puppy now with all the other puppers. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy