Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dolly's Spirit Gives Me a Message of Relief

Dreams are the easiest way for spirits to come through to us, and despite my grief, Dolly was able to come through and into my dreams. I think that's because Dolly and I have always shared a unique connection. We've always intuitively known what the other was thinking or was going to do. Here's the amazing, comforting dream Dolly gave me. 

I awoke at 5:30 a.m.from a dream where I was standing outside with Dolly. During the last 6 months of her life, because the nerves in her behind were weak, she couldn't feel when she had to have a bowel movement, so I had to massage her backside to get her to do number 2. Any parent would do it. 

In the dream, I was standing next to her on the grass. She looked back at me and said I didn't need to do that anymore. She assured me that she's regained her health and was fully healthy again in spirit. What a wonderful message to receive! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy