Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Our dog Tyler Shows Love and Care for his Older Sister, Dolly

In my books "Pets and the Afterlife 1 and 2," I explain how, scientifically it has been proven that dogs have the same emotions as humans. Here's a good example.  
  Our black and tan Dachshund Tyler (10 yrs old) is such a good boy to his older sister Dolly (a 15 year old Weimaraner). Dolly sleeps in the kitchen because she is incontinent in #1&2. But she has difficulty getting to sleep, so Tyler sits with her every night until she gets sleepy. Then Tyler comes to his bed. Such a good, caring, loving boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy