Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween Costumes at the Office! - Superman and Supergirl Fly in!

Superman and Supergirl take off!
On October 31, my office had a Halloween party and costumes were encouraged. That's all I (Rob) needed to hear, so I donned my Superman outfit and flew to the office. Here are some pictures of the creative costumes and characters. 
  My friend Lynn and I coordinate our costumes every year. This year we decided upon Superman and Supergirl, and thanks to our friend Samson (who was dressed as Peter Pan), he captured a picture of us about to leap a tall building in a single bound! It instantly became one of my all time favorite Halloween pictures.
Supergirl, Elsa from FROZEN, Superman
    Laura was dressed as Elsa from the movie Frozen, and Jessica was an elegant Medieval maiden.
 Paul's costume punned the James Webb Space Telescope, with a name sign of James and webbing all over him (I love puns, and thought that was the most clever costume).

   Leslee was Wonder Woman, Ed returned from retirement as a Washington Nationals ultimate fan since they won the World Series this week.

Super strength!
Peter Pan and Supergirl

James "Webb" pun on the telescope


A Ghostbuster, satellite, penguin and others

Astronaut, shark victim, Elsa from Frozen

Nationals Baseball winner and Supes

Superman visits Thaddeus

Flying at NASA

Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman

Superman and a Medieval maiden

A super pose

The most super duo!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy