Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Video TALK! Rob @ StrangeCon 2014:"Recognizing Signs From Loved Ones"

For those who want to know what in the world I (Rob) talk about when I give talks about my paranormal experiences, a 35 min. talk is finally on YouTube. I gave a talk at  StrangeCon 2014 :"Recognizing Signs From Loved Ones" This is one of my favorite talks because it educates people how to look for signs from those who passed (it provides highlights from all 3 books).
   I cover the basics of ghosts and spirits, use science to explain their existence, and explain how YOU can recognize signs from ghosts and spirits. You can find all that information in my three books: Ghosts and Spirits Insights from a Medium, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, and Pets and the Afterlife. All books are available in E-book and paperback from Amazon.com.

VIDEO LINK: Click to see 35 minute video or Rob's talk


Rob points to a photo of the Inspired Ghost Tracking Group

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy