Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Sniffing Spirit's Sign!

    Today at the Frederick Book Festival I (Rob) met a lot of wonderful people and many had their own stories of spirit encounters.
      A woman named Cheryl came to my table (where I was selling my books) and we were talking about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" and dog rescues. - I was also representing DC Area Weimaraner Rescue there (I had the Weim and Book banners displayed). 
    Cheryl told me that her beloved dog named Oliver had passed. She said that Oliver would always make the stress of the day melt away. She said that whenever she would drive into the garage Oliver would run to the door (inside the house) after hearing the garage. She said she would then see Oliver's nose at the bottom of the door that separated the inside of the house from the garage and she would always hear him sniffing when she would get out of the car.
   Now that Oliver had passed, her home felt empty and there was no one there to remove the stress.  One day, however, she had a bad day and came home. She pulled into the garage and got out of the car. She said that she swears she heard Oliver sniffing at the door. She said that she knew that he was in spirit on the other side of the door and she instantly felt better. 
  I explained that dogs on the other side maintain the habits they had in the physical world and it makes perfect sense that Oliver's spirit would be there, doing what he usually did. 
****************************************************************************************
Summary: PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- http://tinyurl.com/mqgamq2%20

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy