Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Remembering Ed G. Today

Ed G.



TOM SAID: Remembering Ed who passed away 15 years ago today. Gone but in no way forgotten. Thanks to Robert L. for finding this great picture. One of the best that I've ever seen.
ROB SAID:
  In memory of Ed G. - Tom's late partner who passed 15 years ago today.  Although I didn't know Ed when he was alive- he's talked to me so much and given me a LOT of messages that I've proven, that I know he's still here. Having the ability to communicate with those who passed has allowed me to get to know him and his fun sense of humor. Tom has asked me "where did that come from?" and I would tell him "Ed told me to say that." - it would be something Ed used to say to him. Really! So, Ed, we remember you today, but you are certainly very much around. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy