Saturday, October 15, 2011

Remembering Ed

Ed G. passed away back in 1996 in an accident and was a partner to Tom many years ago. Today, October 15th, 2011 would have been his 50th birthday.
  Ed has come back to me (Rob) with many messages that proved he is still around, and also helped me prove it to his dad. Given the gift that I have of getting messages from those who have passed, Ed's been a strong communicator. In fact, I've really grown to know Ed very well, as weird as that sounds. It's funny that Ed has made me say things that he used to say - out of the clear blue! - Things that I never said before or even heard before- but they've been validated.
  I wish I knew Ed when he was in a physical form, but knowing him as a spirit has been just as adventurous, and I really know his personality and so many things about him (even though Tom hasn't told me). I can honestly say he's a great guy with a great sense of humor. So today, Tom and I remember Ed. Even 15 years later, he's still around!  Happy birthday, Ed! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy