Thursday, April 24, 2008

Settlement Update - Friday is the day...

My realtor, Jeff, did call today and said that the termite people were spraying today (yes $450 more out of the settlement), just to quell the buyers whining (again). Jeff made a great suggestion to have my part of the settlement happen first (in a diff. location) tomorrow, so neither of us has to see these nasty people or their dumb realtor. That's what we'll do. Jeff did caution that "the buyers come back from the walk through at 8:30am, and may make more demands." Of which, I've instructed Jeff to cancel the sale of the house to them. Yes, I want to sell the house, but I'm done with them. So, we wait. Tomorrow will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy