Thursday, February 15, 2024

NEW Video Trailer: Kindred Spirits: How a Spirit Befriended a Medium by Rob Gutro

Recently, I connected with a talented animator named Md Shams who manages CrazyCreative. I had him create 11 short (10 to 20 second) animations for each of my 11 books and wanted a longer trailer for the new book, but he was drawn to my "Kindred Spirits: How a Spirit Befriended a Medium," book. Before I knew it, he scripted out a 60-second video and sent it to me for edits. The video in today's blog is an amazing result. See what you think!- Rob

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_nU7oxhhLjc?si=C3a3M9P3Wn4eWptg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy