Monday, February 19, 2024

Ghosts of Ireland on a Medium's Vacation -Hits #1 on Amazon in 2 Categories!

It was a banner weekend for my new book, even though it won't be released until this Saturday, February 24th! 

 Ghosts of Ireland on a Medium's Vacation -Hits #1 on Amazon in 2 Categories! 

(My last 3 books also reached #1)
 - My 11th book "Ghosts of Ireland on a Medium's Vacation" will be Officially released on Feb 24th. Right now, under pre-order status, it reached the Number 1 Spot in "Haunted and Unexplained Travel" and the Number 1 Spot under "Irish Travel"  on Amazon!
   I've been doing a lot of promotion, reaching out to newspaper, on-line news, television and radio stations and it's obviously made a difference. I'm really humbled. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy