Wednesday, December 20, 2023

A Sign from a Friend and her dog in Spirit at Christmastime

Seven months ago, our friend Cathy passed away. We've been friends with Cathy since 2009, when we transported a Weimaraner named Buddy to her (who passed years ago). This week, both Cathy AND Buddy let me know they're together on the other side, and are around their friends and family over the holidays. Here's how it happened.


Back in August, we moved into our new house, and I'm still finding things. When it comes to people and pets on the other side, timing is everything and has a meaning. The holidays are a time when spirits usually visit us. One thing I didn't expect to find was a small baggie holding my previous Dunkin' Donuts gift cards. All of the cards, except for one, were cards I purchased and personalized on-line with photos of our dogs. 

Then I saw the one from Cathy and it had Buddy's photo on it. I realized what that meant, and the timing of finding that specific card. Over the many years of our friendship, we always remembered each other at Christmas. This Christmas was no different. It's just that Cathy and Buddy are together again in spirit, and they wanted to let us know they're thinking of us.
That amazing sign brought tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy