Thursday, September 15, 2022

Saw In Theatre: DC League of Super Pets Animated Film

It's been a while since we've been to theatre. The last time we saw the new Minions Movie (Tom's pick). This time, I wanted to see Super Pets because I love Superheroes and because I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of Superman's dog, Krypto. 


     The animated movie was about 90 minutes, and the animation and voices were well done, but the story went on too long. In fact, we both thought the "alien hamster" segment of the last 30 minutes could have been removed and it would have been a better movie. 

   I did enjoy the scenes with Krypto and Superman, and how Krypto was jealous of Lois Lane... as we think our own dogs get of others taking our time. (I know our dog Dash doesn't like it when he's not getting scratched and one of the other dogs is getting it). 

    Tom gave it a "C" - and I gave it a more Generous "B." - Really because it's the first time I've seen Krypto in a film (he's been on a few Superman cartoons before on TV). In short, it's a nice movie to take the kids to see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy