Thursday, September 22, 2022

New Video from Dolly Parton: Woman Up and Take it Like a Man

Anyone who knows me knows that when I discovered Dolly Parton on the radio and in the movies (9 to 5) in 1979, I paid attention to her optimistic personality and talent. She taught me how to be an optimist and treat others. So, every time she puts out a new song, it's a celebration to me. This is the video for her latest song called "Woman Up and Take it Like a Man!" - It's a great empowerment song! 

- it's from her new album called "Run, Rose Run," which is also the title of a novel she co-wrote with James Patterson.  Enjoy the song! 

https://youtu.be/IBKcnCZMLe0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy