Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Remembering Buzz: A New Memorial!

My puppy Buzz Wyatt  was born 16 years ago today, July 29, 2004 and passed away on Feb. 22, 2005 (Tom never met Buzz because he and I met in Dec. 2005). This year, we decided to get him a new memorial for the yard. When Franklin passed on May 8 of this year, he found a place that makes the best looking pet memorials, by etching your pet's likeness in granite. So, we decided to do it for Buzz (and Sprite, which you read about on the anniversary of his passing on July 8). 
  The company that made them is called  Engraved Reflections
www.engravedreflections.com.
  Below is the blog posting about Buzz. Buzz gave me so many signs after he passed that it was HE who inspired me to write my first book, and consequently all of my books. He still lets us know he is around and the Blog below is about a sign he gave to us 5 years ago on his birthday week. I wrote about his many signs in my "Pets and the Afterlife" 1 and 2 books. 

A Sign from Buzz's Spirit on his Birthday Week!

Spirits of humans or pets like to give us signs around birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, and they can do it in number of ways. Recently I posted a story about a friend who heard her and her late husband's song "Good morning Starshine" on the radio on the date of what would've been their 42nd anniversary. Music is one way spirits let us know they're still connected and still with us from time to time. 
Buzz provides physical proof he's around

PHYSICAL SIGN FROM BUZZ-  
During the last week in July, 2015, 
I received a visible sign from our late dog, Buzz Wyatt confirming that he's still around.  Buzz was born on July 29, 2004, and he passed on February 22, 2005. 
 
During the week of his birthday in 2015, I received his sign through one of his photos we have hanging in the house. The night before I realized it was a sign, I was the last one to go down the stairs (my hubby and the dogs were in bed), and the photo we have of Buzz was positioned correctly and was horizontal. 

I remember, because every night I look at Buzz's photo and those of our other late dog Sprite, my parents and our friend Ed's photos - all of which line the stairway. All of the photos were horizontal. 

Early the next morning I was the first one upstairs, as I had to get something in my home office (it was before the dogs got upstairs). No one had gone up or down stairs between the time I descended the previous night to the time I ascended the stairs early the next morning, however,  I noticed that out of all the photos on the wall, only Buzz's photo was at an extreme angle.

His photo is too high for any of our dogs to reach, and none of the other photos had been moved.
 
I realized that he was letting me know that 11 years later, he's still around (I sense him around anyway), but he wanted to provide physical proof.


 *************************************
For many more signs from Buzz, check out my books: 
"PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE" (Buzz is on the Cover)  and  PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE 2" by Rob Gutro (Available on AMAZON.COM in paperback and E-book)  AMAZON  LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Rob-Gutro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy