Friday, May 29, 2020

Another Message from Franklin's Spirit! - My Mom

Franklin, May 8, 2020
For those who read this blog daily, you know that our beloved dog Franklin passed on May 8, 2020 at 16 years old. We've had Franklin since he was a puppy.  Within the first 24 hours of his passing he gave us 4 absolute signs that he was still around. This week, he continued to show he's around. Here's how he did it and it took an elaborate series of timing for everything to happen perfectly to provide that awareness that became a direct answer to a question that came to mind on a spur of the moment.
Here's what happened>>>> 
    Before I started my workout on Tuesday night, May 26, I brought the book I've been reading into the room and put it in arm's length. I don't usually bring my book to where I'm working out because I never have time to read it, so I did it mindlessly. As it turns out, I was apparently influenced to do that.
Rob's mom
  On the wall in the room where I was working out is a collage of Tom and I, and our dogs, Dolly, Tyler and the late Franklin and late Sprite. Our friend Margaret made it for us in 2013 (when Sprite was still with us). As I set up my weights, I gazed at the collage and fixated on Franklin's (young) photo. I asked him in my mind, "Who are you with on the other side tonight?" Not expecting an answer of course.... but I got one.
  The book I was reading is from my favorite series, the "Murder She Wrote" series of mysteries, by Jessica Fletcher and Jon Land. It was the newest book called "A Time for Murder." I received it as a Christmas gift from my brother, and finally got to read it. Earlier in the evening I read a few pages and stopped on the top of page 111.
   When I took a breather I decided to reach for the book and stood and read that page and when I got to the middle of page 112, there was Franklin's answer. It was my mother, Norma.
  That name only appears once in the entire book and it was on that page, when I read it at that time, right after I asked Franklin the question who he was with in spirit. I stood there are read it again.
   The context of the page was that 2 men showed up at Jessica Fletcher's door, who were hired by someone to protect her while she tries to solve a murder. One of the men realized who she is (a famous author of murder mysteries) and asked if she would sign a book to his wife who is a huge fan. When Jessica asks to whom she should make it out, the man replied, "Norma - that's my wife."
    The name "Norma" doesn't appear anywhere else in the entire book. Only there, and I only happened upon it while reading the book. When it comes to spirit, timing is everything and there's no such thing as a coincidence.

REYDA'S EARLIER READING - On Sunday, my co-worker's wife, Reyda asked if she could do a medium reading for me, as she was practicing and considering doing readings full time. I agreed. She knew nothing about my family, friends or history. She only knew that my dog Franklin had passed on May 8. My dad's spirit came through strongly during the reading, but the end, the spirit of my mom, Norma, came through and Reyda said she was adamant to tell me that Franklin is with her. That's another confirmation that my mom was with Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy