Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Great Paranomal Mystery: The Haunted Heart: Winter by Josh Lanyon

Recently I (Rob) finished reading a well-done paranormal mystery that involved 2 gay characters called "The Haunted Heart: Winter" by Josh Lanyon. After reading the free excerpt on Kindle and enjoying it, I bought the book.  I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I had a hard time putting it down.
The characters were intriguing and the mystery and ghost story was well done.  As a paranormal investigator myself , I really enjoyed how the characters wanted to solve the mystery.
 Looking forward to reading much more from this author.

ABOUT THE BOOK: 
The Haunted Heart series. Four seasons. Four ghosts. Two hearts.:

Winter : First in a NEW series!
Still grieving over the sudden death of his lover, antiques dealer Flynn Ambrose moves to the ramshackle old house on Pitch Pine Lane to catalog and sell the large inventory of arcane and oddball items that once filled his late uncle's mysterious museum.
But not all the items are that easy to catalog. Or get rid of...
Since Alan died, Flynn isn't eating, isn't sleeping, and isn't spending a lot of time looking in mirrors. But maybe he should pay a little more attention. Because something in that 18th Century mirror is looking at him.

.


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy