Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy 50th birthday Tom!

Happy birthday to the love of my life! 
a serious picture!
family time!
Today, Nov. 23, Tom turns 50!  I knew that he was the one on our first date on Dec. 10, 2005 when we went Christmas shopping and wound up singing Christmas songs together. He's super-smart, funny, quirky, an amazing architect, an amateur historian on the Tudors, loves gardening, dogs and dog rescue, a very clean house, easy to cook meals, vacations, beaches, margaritas and more. It was through falling in love with Tom that my life improved a million-fold. He's taught me so much- like how to lay down floor tile, cut wall tiles, etc. (I just didn't catch on to painting walls, and that's fine with me).  So, today, I celebrate the birthday of the love of my life!!
with Beekman Boys!


house project!



We love being goofy together!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy