Thursday, November 28, 2013

Book Review! "Theresa Caputo: There's More to Life Than This"

I just finished reading Theresa Caputo's book "There's More to Life Than This  Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side from the Long Island Medium
     I enjoyed reading the book and the stories of how messages she got were proven and were very healing to the people she read for.
   I did find it fascinating that she had terrible anxiety as a result
of ignoring her abilities. The book says that once Theresa began channeling, she realized that she felt much better after delivering a message from Spirit and releasing that energy. Since then she’ s used her extraordinary gift to help people heal from the loss of their loved ones.
  The book addresses what happens to your soul when you die, what Spirit says Heaven is like, what the deceased want you to know, the importance of living a positive life, and the many roles that your family, friends, angels, guides, souls of faith, and God play here and in the afterlife. One thing that I didn't care for were all of the heavy religious references, but to each his own. The communications are the most important thing. Yes, religion is helpful in establishing spirituality, but people grow out of their religions and become spiritual, realizing that God, the supreme energy, Odin, Buddha or whatever you want to call it has no boundaries for unconditional love.
     Since I wrote two books of my own about talking to dead people and what I learned, there were just a few things that I learned from Theresa's book. But- for anyone that enjoys the show, you'll enjoy the book!   - Rob



 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy