Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Spirit Visit

(PHOTO: Tom's Grandma Grace)
Merry Christmas!
I love the ability to communicate with those who have passed, and today we received a special Christmas visit and blessing.
Tom and I were having breakfast this morning in our kitchen at 7:30 a.m. (after feeding Dolly and Franklin), listening to a CD of John Tesh playing christmas music on the piano and looking outside in the backyard at overcast skies.
Tom's grandma Grace made an appearance. I got the tell-tale headache in the back of my head and Grandma told me "Tom looks very handsome." She said she was so happy for us, and were happy we got married this year. She made me feel so much love that I sat at the table and my eyes welled up with tears. She wanted to let us know she was checking in on Christmas and wish us a Merry Christmas.
I have a feeling that's only the first of several Christmas spirits that will check in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy