Monday, July 29, 2024

Buzz's Birthday (Today) and How He Changed my Life

 Buzz's Birthday (Today) and How He Changed my Life



This is my puppy BUZZ. Today would have been his 20th birthday.

Buzz passed tragically at 7 months old on Feb 22, 2005 when he was struck by a speeding car after his leash opened.

Buzz taught me how pets communicate from the afterlife and sent me on an

amazing journey to teach the world what signs to look for. It was because of Buzz, that I published my first book and the entire 4 books in the "Pets and the Afterlife" series.

Buzz has enabled me to bring healing to people around the world since 2005, through my books, my interviews, my lectures and classes and readings.

*If you lost a precious pet, please read Buzz's story and learn how to spot the messages from your own pets in the afterlife. My books are available on Amazon- **Please honor Buzz's birthday today, too** - He's always around me as your pets are around you in spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy