Friday, November 2, 2018

Part 1: Funny Headlines

That must be some locker room
With all of the bad headlines, I thought I'd take a break from them and do a run of funny headlines. These are all from legitimate newspapers... and you have to wonder how the editors didn't see them! Here's part 1.
- The first one is the weirdest baseball practice I've ever heard of! :)   


 - Someone in Colorado doesn't know that 25 isn't a teenager! 
- and someone else seems to think that dead people talk to the police on occasion... they could, if there was a medium on staff...

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy